Aug 1, 2009

Rubes, Rakes, Rogues & Roustabouts Update

Yes, I agree - it's been far too long since I've posted anything.

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to give me some feedback on my new book project, Rubes, Rakes, Rogues & Roustabouts. You know who you are, and those who don't should check the ID in your wallets.

As I sit here this morning in my over-caffeinated living room trying to put off putting the final touches on the book cover (what the hell is the back of this thing supposed to look like, anyway?) and making plans to launch the book by the end of August, I feel a need to share.

And share I shall.

Below, please find a few samples of what this bad boy is going to look like. Keep an eye out for special deals once the launch occurs - I'll be putting up sale links whenever the voices in my head tell me to. Got feedback? Want to be added into a super-secret society where you will eventually get free stuff as soon as I figure out what that free stuff will be? You can shoot me an email at nick@nickseagers.com, find me on Twitter @nickseagers or go to NickSeagers.com, fill out the form and let me know you're interested.