Aug 31, 2009

Bits and More Bits

Rubes, Rakes, Roges & Roustabouts available for purchase. Several copies sold so far - working on wholesale marketing.

*

Working on rereading McSweeney's 16. I really love Mudder Tongue by Brian Evenson and There Is No Real Name for Where We Live by Hannah Pitard. Two stories with (for entirely different reasons) fabulous words woven together.

*

Just tonight I have signed up to collaborate with ACME Cocktail on a new project that will, for now, be untitled. Once we flesh the little bugger out, that may change.

*

Even though I made fun of it at first, I must admit I have consumed more than one Budlight Lime this evening.

*

I'm excited about a new publisher in Brookline launching in October. Madras Press. Can't wait to see what they have to bring to the party.