Sep 26, 2009

"Rubes, Rakes, Rogues & Roustabouts" now available on Amazon

Although I am a huge supporter of IndieBound and all things independent, the decision has been made to put the book on the evil Amazon. I made this decisions simply by stating the obvious - I'm an independent author who needs max exposure for his product.

The price on Amazon is the same you will find on my site, the only difference being that I have not signed all of the Amazon copies and if you order from them you don't have the opportunity to get potentially strange items included in your package.

Now that the book is in distribution I am working on getting it into all New England independent booksellers and eventually it should end up on IndieBound, where I will promote the hell out of it much more furiously than telling people to go to Amazon because "Rubes" qualifies for FREE Super Saver Shipping. Which it does.

In the meantime - buy my book on Amazon, because it's the right thing to do.

*

Side note (or more accurately, bottom note - but that sounds dumb): If you have a book review blog, or happen to be a reviewer for the New York Times, please contact me with your info for a free copy. If you pretend to be a book reviewer and just want a free book, I will take your information and sign you up for several things barnyard related you may not wish to have delivered to your house.